Epiphone Les Paul Classic 1994 Birdseye

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Birdeyes, I have this guitar about four years ago. I bought a second hand. I do not know the specs on this guitar. I see a beautiful guitar and I am interested to buy it.

This guitar is made around 1994, made in Korea. Mahogany and maple top body. Birdeyes texture is very beautiful. Epiphone series is a different from the others, because this guitar is only produced in 1994. with 2 volume, 2 tone and 3 way pickup selector switch, 2 passif Epiphone "open" humbucker. Tone O-Matic bridge, non locking tuners.

I originally thought that when I bought the guitar it was equipped with stock pickups, however about 2 months after I bought it. I took it apart and to my surprise I found that it actually had leg it Gibson 490s in it. It has a very full sound to it, however, on the treble setting it can get a little too bright and in the rhythm setting, low notes are a little slushy. No much, just a little. Overall, it sounds really sweet with my Peavey delta blues 1 x 15.





11 Comments:

guitarist said...

Keren Bro...di jual gak tuh gitar
tuker tambah ama Cort G250 gw dah
hehehe

NURA said...

salam sobat,,keren memang gitarnya,,harganya pasti mahal ya??

NURA said...

salam friend,,this guitar les paul classic 1994,,nice,,some brithday my daughter 1994 too.

wisnu said...

mantap ni gitar,,barter ma strat abal2 gw bs g y..??hehe

Morika 金玲 said...

hello beepee, i am sure you are the announcer of ex M97 radio, correct me if i am wrong (CMIIAW) hehehehe

rockmania said...

pengin juga sih punya gibson les paul .... hehehe

lolids Here said...

Kereeeeeeeeen Guitar-nya Bro..

minggu depan ada Festival music cadaz nich.. pinjemingw donk... kereeeen.

Unknown said...

ada no.hp?
dijual berapa duit?
hub, saya 021.92552823 yudi

bippi said...

@ yudee
wah sory bro, gw blum mau jual tuh gitar...coz masih gw pake...lagian juga tuh gitar, gitar inden...gak ada yg jual lagi...

Unknown said...

blog keren euy... epiphone neh kan kyk yg di pake slash bro.... keren ...

unlabelpro said...

@arizz
beda bro...kalo yg dipake slash itu gold top series ama tobacco sunburst...gak ada corak bird eyes-nya, jarang gitaris pake gitar ini...stock-nya gak banyak cuma di produksi taon 94-95an, gak ada yang jual lagi bro...

Post a Comment